Easy Ways to Register:
1. Register Online
- Select this link for the online order page with payment by your credit card.
2. By Mail—Simply print out and complete the registration form at the end of this catalog and mail it with your check, credit card number, or purchase order to: Continuing Medical Education, University of Cincinnati, PO Box 670567, Cincinnati, OH 45267-0567.
3. By Phone—Call us at 800/207-9399 and we will gladly take your registration by telephone.
4. By Fax—Fax your completed registration form to 513/558-1756. Send it to the attention of "ERC Continuing Education."
Advance registration with prepayment of tuition is required. Please make your check payable to University of Cincinnati. Classes are filled in the order registrations are received. Tuition includes course materials, coffee breaks, and a certificate of completion. Registrants are responsible for housing. Detailed information regarding course location and housing availability will be sent upon receipt of your registration.
Tuition minus 5% administration charge will be refunded if written cancellation is received two weeks prior to the program date. Registration is nonrefundable within two weeks of the course date. Substitutions may be made at any time, but transfers to future courses cannot be made within the two-week nonrefundable period. The university reserves the right to cancel programs if necessary. In this event, the university's liability is limited to the full refund of your registration fee.
Any organization sending three or more students to a single program is entitled to a 10 percent discount on each registration fee.
Alumni and currently enrolled full-time students of the University of Cincinnati are entitled to a 10 percent discount on their registration fees. Degree and year of graduation must accompany all registrations requesting the discount.
Housing and Meals
Housing and meals are generally not provided. Registrants will be sent information about housing in the pre-course information letter.
* Only one category of discount may be claimed for each course and must be requested in advance of the course.
Discounts are not available for the OSHA Forklift Training and the Occupational Medicine Training Courses.