Have you completed the following requirements for a total of 10 semester credit hours?
- Introduction to Epidemiology
- Introduction to Biostatistics
- Ethics in Research
- Electives*: Four credit hours of
Division of Epidemiology &
- Survey of Clinical & Translational Research
- Successful Scientific Writing
- Leadership in Clinical Research
- Community-Based Participatory Research
- Mentored Research
5. Do you have a minimum 3.0 GPA?If so, complete the online graduation application by September 14 for fall graduation, or January 25 for spring graduation.
* Suggested electives. Most Division of Epidemiology and Biostatistics courses count as elective credits.
Questions? Email Program Coordinator Megan Parin at email@example.com